Buy Cheap Drugs Online Without Prescription. Absolutely Anonymously. Licensed And Generic Products For Sale. Canadian Pharmacy. She Would Love To Buy True Inside The Drugstore At Home Below read this article Simply. You Don’t Need A Prescription To Buy The Pills. There Is So Much Information About Drugs On This Site That Visiting A Doctor Loses Meaning.
7 Days to Natural, Organic, Homemade Kombucha Tea
Kombucha is a refreshing, effervescent tea drink rich in antioxidants and good healthy bacteria. And the best part – you can easily make your own at home!
It takes some preparation to get your supplies organized, but once you get a taste of this fizzy delicious drink, you’ll be making it on the regular.
Here is my first-timer’s recipe for 7 Day Kombucha. Enjoy!!
Yields: 4 litres
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup coconut or cane sugar
- 4-6 tea bags or (4-6 tsp of loose leaf tea)
- SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast) Kombucha Starter Culture – you can grow your own SCOBY if you are keen, or for first timers, it’s easiest to buy a Tea Starter kit online (http://www.culturesforhealth.com/kombucha-tea-starter-culture.html)
- 1 cup starter liquid – use 1 cup of fluid off the top of previous batch of Kombucha OR if this is your first time – use 4 Tbsp of white distilled vinegar plus 1 cup water
- Purified or spring water
- 4 litre glass jar
- Cloth cover
- Large rubber band
How to Make Kombucha:
- Boil 1 litre water
- Add water and tea bags/leaves to glass jar
- Steep 5 minutes and remove tea bags or leaves
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved
- Add SCOBY and starter liquid
- Cover glass jar with cloth and secure around with rubber band
- Set pot aside in a dry, warm location away from direct sun
- Leave still for 7 days
After 7 days – add flavour if you wish. You can add mint, raspberry, honey, ginger, or anything you like.
DRINK and ENJOY!!