Our Clinic Hours
Thursday: 9am-1pm & evenings by appointment
Saturday: by appointment
Directions to the Clinic
If you are coming from Vancouver:
- Take the Lion's Gate Bridge across to West Vancouver.
- Follow along Marine Drive for about 3km into "Dundarave".
- Turn Right at 25th Street (IGA and Capers on the corner).
- Drive up one block to Haywood.
- Turn Right and you can park anywhere along the street for 2 hours.
If you are coming from Highway 1:
- Take the 21st Street Exit in West Vancouver.
- Turn Right at Mathers Ave and follow along until 25th Street.
- Turn Left at 25th and follow down until Haywood Ave.
- Turn Left on Haywood and you can park anywhere along the street for 2 hours.
- There is ample free parking on the street and the bus stop is right across the street.
- West Vancouver blue bus "Dundarave"(#250A) stops right in front of the clinic.
- Other blue buses stop on Marine Drive at 25th Street, 1 block from the clinic. If you are coming from Vancouver, the "Horseshoe Bay"(#250) or "Caulfield"(#253) buses will stop at 25th Street and you just walk up 25th to Haywood Ave, where you will turn Right.
- Otherwise, take the "Dundarave"(#250A) bus that will drop you off across the street from the clinic.
- If you are coming from other areas on the North Shore, please check with the West Vancouver Transit for the best route with a stop at 25th and Marine Drive or at 25th and Haywood.