Get cozy during these long winter evenings with some chocolate pudding you can feel really good about eating! This recipe takes about 5 minutes to put together (plus chilling time if you like your pudding cold). Enjoy!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter – or other nut butter
- 1/3 cup dates (about 9)
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in your blender or food processor and blend until creamy
- Chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or eat at room temperature if you don’t feel like waiting.
- Top with coconut flakes, banana slices or whipped coconut cream as desired